Web Designer, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (UMDNJ)
December 2008 – Present
- Lead designer for all internal web applications used by current medical students, university faculty and staff.
- Responsibilities include defining UX, IA and branding for all in-house projects.
Web Designer, ClassesUSA.com
January 2007 – October 2008
- Member of the team responsible for the complete overhaul of the ClassesUSA website, Directory and Campus products.
- Involved in A/B and Multivariate version testing on lead generation platforms, which resultedin conversion lifts ranging from 10%-25% to both the Shared and Directory products. Responsibilities range from design, to front-end development, to implementation of tests using the Omniture Test&Target control panel.
- Work closely with Engineering, QA, Marketing, Business and “Consumer Experience” teams to strategize and implement plans to drive traffic to CUSA site and client landing pages.
- Collaborate with marketing team on weekly targeted email marketing campaigns and online partnerships content with companies such as: MSN, AOL, Dice.com and Careerbuilder.com
Art Director , WedAlert.com
October 2004 – January 2007
- Manage the design and front-end development for all incoming projects from inception to completion.
- Projectes included websites, banner advertisements, print advertisements, email newsletters, and Flash animations.
- Maintain and develop new and existing web pages for the WedAlert.com website.
- Provide support and consultation to clients regarding Web and Multimedia content.
Freelance Web Designer
May 2003 – Present
Clients Include: Salsa Storm, The Samuel Dalembert Foundation, Synergy Printing & Graphics, and Vintage Imports
- Provide internet related services including web site design, front-end web development, and search engine optimization.
- Conceptualize and create web & print layouts that favorably market the client’s identity, products and services.
Copy Consultant, The Office
November 2002 – May 2004
- Contributed in the development of creative art materials and print work using Quark, Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Aided in the completion and quality control of high–end print materials.
- Seton Hall University
- Major: Sport Management
- Graduated May, 2001